Lambiek Fabriek

Gros-Elle

  • Sale
  • Regular price £17.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


A fresh and fruity beer, based on our lambics, with two types of fruit. On the one hand we have the red currant (60%), on the other hand the Muscaris grape (40%) with an alcohol percentage of 7.7%

Contains Gluten,
"7.7%, 750ml"